Mold Damage Remediation
remediation (re-me-di-a-tion) /ri,mēdē’āSHƏn/ noun “the action of remedying something, in particular of reversing or stopping environmental damage”
Red Door Restoration is an IICRC Certified Firm, which means we hold the proper certifications for mold remediation. ONLY a trained and certified Indoor Environmental Professional can tell you for sure that you have a mold problem. If you have been told or suspect that you do have an issue, call us at 770.783.0770 to find out for sure.
A few facts about mold –
- It must have certain conditions to grow; the most prevalent one is moisture.
- It is typically secondary damage to improper water mitigation (the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood or permeating leak) or mitigation that was started too late.
- Follow this link to our blog post with more Frequently Asked Questions about Mold.
If you suspect that you have mold, Red Door Restoration will:
- Locate and mitigate the source of moisture
- Utilize the “Indoor Environmental Professionals” (IEP) Protocol to remove mold from the area
- Restore the damaged area to pre-loss condition
Red Door Restoration has the necessary experience in communicating with and direct-billing your insurance company for all of our mold remediation services. Beyond handling the damage itself, our services include creating a scope of work to be submitted directly to your insurance carrier for approval and payment. Our history of serving the Metro-Atlanta area since 1994 as Red Door Renovations & Design, Inc. also provides us the experience and skills necessary to rebuild your home or business back to pre-loss condition. Most often our customers tell us that, as devastating as a disaster can be, Red Door Restoration makes getting life and business back to normal a seamless and easy process.