Personal Identification Information
In general, Users may visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register on the site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the blog newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, and/or phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always choose not to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Red Door Restoration uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
* To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
* To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
* To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for communications will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their inquiry or to respond to additional requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
* To facilitate the completion of User’s project: If you are requesting information or service for an insured property loss, we collect the following personally identifiable information: property owner’s and resident’s names, postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, insurance carrier, insurance policy number and policy limits, loss date, loss type, adjuster name, claim reference number, loss description, and special instructions. We will make this information available to your insurance company so they may monitor your claim. Additionally, Red Door Restoration uses this information internally to monitor your loss and for quality assurance and measurement purposes. If you are requesting information or a service for a remodeling project, we collect the following personally identifiable information: your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, remodeling interests, and your specific request. This information will be used internally to monitor your project and for quality assurance and measurement purposes.
* To comply with Law Enforcement: If Red Door Restoration were to receive a lawful subpoena, search warrant, or other court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety, or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. Any third parties who perform services for us are required to safeguard any customer information and may only use it in connection with performing those services. We extensively secure and limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis. We train our employees to safeguard customer information and we require them to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Companies or individuals are not allowed to use information about our clients for their own purposes. We protect information about potential, current, and former customers equally. Although no system can guarantee absolute security, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will deem your acceptance of those changes.
If at any time after registering for information or requesting service through our Site you desire to no longer receive communications from us, please send a request specifying your wishes to: Info@RDRestoration.com
Red Door Restoration
3070 Business Park Drive, Suite F Norcross, GA 30071
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.